Snow Globe Product Sale Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully before finalizing your order.
DETAILS OF YOUR ORDERr
Your order is produced to your own specification and requirement – please check the details on your order before making payment. Please seek clarification if anything is unclear.
Snow Globe does not provide refunds if products are unsuitable, therefore, please ensure that the overall dimensions and the style of the products you ordered are suitable for the intended purpose.
We take pride in our curation and selection of items. You are encouraged to visit our studio to further understand the quality of the pieces we represent.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION
Snow Globe will not accept any cancellation of orders and all monies paid will be forfeited in the event of a cancellation.
No changes or alterations to the original order can be accepted after 2 working days from the order date.
We do not accept returns for items which are in good condition but found to be unsuitable after delivery or collection.
If for any reason(s), we agree to allow for return, refund or exchange, please note that it is subject to the conditions below:
- There is a 20% restocking fee charged per returned item; this fee is deducted from your refund.
- We reserve the right to charge a delivery fee for the initial delivery, a delivery fee for the collection of goods returned, and/or a re-delivery fee for the delivery of goods exchanged
- Only items in as-new condition can be returned. Products with scratches, stains, damages, drilling, or any other modification will not be accepted. We reserve the right not to refund ta product that, in our reasonable opinion, has become unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse; or as a result failure to take reasonable care of the product.
- Item must be returned in the original packaging.
- Returns are not strictly not allowed for the following items:
- Any item marked as “Clearance”
- Any form of display item or sold in as-is condition
- Any item described as customised or made to order
- Refund Amount
- As shipping is a hard cost we incur from logistics, please note that all delivery costs are non-refundable, and there is a restocking fee of 20% per returned item calculated on the price you paid for the item. As such, you will be refunded the following amount:
- Refunded Amount = Final Paid Price – Delivery Fee – Restocking Fee (20% of Final Paid Price)
Please review the delivery page to understand how the delivery arrangements. The actual delivery of your order can be influenced by many external factors beyond Snow Globe’s control, we are not able to be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
INSPECTION OF PRODUCTS
Please inspect the Product for any defects when you receive it. Leather, wood, stone & metal are natural materials and may vary. Knots, open grain and mineral deposits are natural and will not be considered as defects. Similarly, lines appearing on fabricated plastic surfaces are not considered as scratches but are manufacturing characteristics and hence not deemed to be defects.
Please note any defects of the Product on the delivery order presented to you by the delivery company / personnel for signature. Please also notify Snow Globe in writing of any defect or shortage upon delivery on the day. We will not be liable for any defect or shortage to a Product unless we are notified within the time period as specified. Unless the Product is defective, and we are duly notified as outlined above, we shall be unable to refund, exchange or credit your account with us.
Once the defect or shortage is verified by us, we will arrange to collect the Product immediately from you whilst we resolve the issue. Please note that a loan piece will not be provided as part of the resolution.
For a Product that is on sale and/or is showroom piece, that Product is sold on a ‘as is condition’ basis and you are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted this basis when you make payment prior to the delivery of that Product.
Please be aware that some furniture finishes may tarnish overtime and it is a natural occurrence. This will not be considered as a manufacturing defect.
There will be product wear and tear due to usage including wearing, staining or loosening of fabric, leather or any such material. This includes fabric or leather fading or deteriorating over time and cushion cores may soften and conform to the shape of the user. This is normal and not considered a loss of resilience or a manufacturing defect.
We require full payment to proceed with the order.
Once you are informed that your order has arrived in Singapore, you must arrange for your delivery within 14 days. Failing which, we reserve the right to charge a storage fee starting at $50 per week per cubic metre, depending on the size of the order.
Legal ownership of any of the items supplied shall remain with us until full payment has been received.